How much does Underfloor Heating cost?
As we’ve mentioned previously on this blog, Underfloor Heating is getting more and more popular and ultimately it’s a great choice for homeowners looking to save money long-term (25% more efficient compared to radiators) and because most of all, it will enable them to evenly distribute warmth throughout their home.
As for the question of how much does Underfloor Heating cost – this will depend on a number of different factors, namely:
– The type of underfloor heating system you choose – water or electric.
– The size of the room
– The overall size of your property
– The hourly rate of your contractor or electrician
– New Build or Retrofit
Wet Underfloor Heating and Electric Underfloor Heating systems.
- An electric system is a set wires set beneath or within your flooring and the overall heat is controlled with a Smart Thermostat.
- A Water based system or wet system circulates hot water to a series of pipes beneath your floor and is usually connected to a boiler or heat pump.
Who are we?
VPS Underfloor Heating are able to answer any question you might have in regards your upcoming project or installation and stock a range of top-quality underfloor heating products from some of the most recognised names in the business including: Grundfos, Heatmiser, ProWarm, ESBE and Salus Controls.
Give us a call on 0141 459 3141 to talk to one of the team or choose one of the options below and attach your plans and we’ll get back to you with a breakdown of what you’ll require to get your installation up and running.
Get in Touch!
For general enquiries or if you just need a little clarification on one of our products, send us a message and we will be sure to get back to you.
Get A Custom Quote
Interested in a full underfloor heating system and not sure where to start? Our engineers and designers are experts in creating custom systems tailored precisely to our customer’s needs. If you are ready to begin your journey to a warmer, more energy efficient home then we just need to know a little more about you and your home.