ProWarm™ BACKER-PRO Tile Backer Board
£10.20 – £18.24 (inc.VAT)
ProWarm™ BACKER-PRO insulation boards are high quality extruded polystyrene panels
ProWarm™ BACKER-PRO insulation boards are high quality extruded polystyrene panels, covered with a fibreglass mesh on both sides, for use with our under tile heating cables and mats (not suitable for our underwood systems). Available in 6mm, 10mm, 12.5mm, 20mm, 30mm & 50mm thickness. They are ideal for two primary purposes; as a superior waterproof surface to fix wall or floor tiles and as a first class heat insulation for underfloor heating systems.
ProWarm™ BACKER-PRO insulation boards are particularly suited to underfloor and under tile heating applications. Installation below underfloor heating systems on an existing un-insulated concrete or timber sub-floor will greatly reduce heat up time and running costs.
When installing onto concrete sub floor we recommend using our flexible tile adhesive, when installing onto wooden floors we recommend using tile adhesive and/or screws and washers.
- ProWarm™ BACKER-PRO insulation boards are waterproof and dimensionally stable (unlike plywood)
- Ideal for wetrooms
- Easy to carry, no more shifting huge sheets of plywood around
- Excellent sound insulation: impact sound is greatly reduced
- Cuts with a knife. no need for a jigsaw
- Will accept even the heaviest wall tiles, unlike plasterboard.(correct installation method must be followed)
- Excellent heat insulation with thermal conductivity value of 0.027 W/mK making them ideal for use as a thermal barrier with under floor heating.
Please note: Colour of polystyrene may vary depending in batch.