Existing/Floating Floor Construction
The Hetta floating floor system has been uniquely developed to meet the increasing demand for clients requiring underfloor heating as a retro fit solution to existing floor areas.
The extruded polystyrene panels are foil coated and have a low thermal mass and consequently have a swift response time to changes in temperature.
The grooves in the insulation securely retain the underfloor heating pipe-work in the correct position eliminating the need for supplementary fixings.
• No need for screed, only raises floor by 25mm, no waiting for screed to dry, greatly reduced fitting costs
• Available with pipe spacing at 200mm and 150mm if greater heat output is required
• Lightweight & easy to cut
• Lay directly on existing floor
• Panels include radius return for complete and easy install