Manifold Control Pack c/w Grundfos UPM3 25-70 130 Pump, ESBE VTA372 Blending Valve
Our Manifold Control Pack with Grundfos Pump and ESBE Valve is designed to be the field leading solution for underfloor heating systems. It is easily fitted to all standard underfloor heating manifolds.
VPS Underfloor Heating
- Secure Payments
- No Hassle Returns Policy
- Trade Customers Welcome
This Grundfos manifold pump & mixing valve unit (Manifold Control Pack) provides controlled mixed temperature water to underfloor heating systems. The pre-assembled unit combines the Grundfos UPM3 Auto Pump and ESBE VTA 372 mixing valve, allowing easy installation for wet underfloor heating systems.
The blending valve mixes the flow and returns water to the wet floor heating system. The pump efficiently circulates the water, while dedicated gauges monitor the temperatures of both the flow and return. The Manifold Control Pack is a well-suited and practical choice for wet floor heating systems that demand precise temperature control.
- ESBE VTA 372 mixing valve
- Grundfos UPM3 Auto pump
- Return elbow + T junction
- Flow & Return temperature gauges
- All necessary seals
- Operating temperature between 20°c and 55°c and a maximum incoming water temperature of 95°c.
- Used in conjunction with 2-12 port manifolds.
- Both the Grundfos manifold pump & mixing valve are extremely reliable. Field and lab-tested product quality, Ceramic bearing shaft that is extremely durable and will not wear.
- Equipped with temperature gauges to monitor both flow and return temperatures.
- Scald-safe functionality that protects underfloor heating pipes and the flooring from drastic, uncontrolled temperature rises.
- Control flow temperatures with a stability of +/-3°c.
- 1″ BSP Male fittings for connection to the manifold. 1″ Female BSP fittings for connection to the heat source flow and return.
- Pressure class PN10, working pressure 10 bar (1.0 MPa).
The Grundfos UPM3 Auto Pump has established itself as a market-leading appliance, particularly acclaimed for its performance in floor heating systems. The UPM3 Auto stands out with its high energy efficiency, intelligent control features, and robust reliability. Notable for its quiet operation and user-friendly design, the pump ensures a comfortable and low-maintenance experience. making it the preferred option for those seeking optimal performance in heating systems.
The blending valve is the heart of the control system, with hot water from the heat source being mixed with the return from the underfloor heating system to maintain the required temperature. As such a key component to the performance of your underfloor heating system, there is no better alternative than using an ESBE valve to ensure the reliability and performance of your underfloor heating. This valve will supply heating to underfloor heating circuits at the temperature selected by the user. There are temperature gauges on both the flow and return portions of this valve set.
ESBE Valves are the industry-leading solution for control of your underfloor heating. Designed and made in Sweden since 1906, ESBE valves guarantee quality and performance for your underfloor heating system at its very core. Easily control the flow and temperature within the underfloor heating system to ensure it works optimally at any temperature between 20°c and 55°c depending on what is required. The desired temperature can be set with an easily hand-adjustable knob.
With a Kvs value of 3.4, The ESBE blending valve supplied with this kit (ESBE VTA 372) is capable of managing underfloor heating systems up to 230m2, which is more than enough for even a 12-port manifold.
You may also like…
£56.82 – £294.05 (inc.VAT)