Thermopads Electric Underfloor Heating 150w/m2 Mat Kits
£31.76 – £511.32 (inc.VAT)
The 150w/m2 underfloor heating mat is suitable for under tile heating in most living areas within the home.
When the floor and room are well insulated the 150w/m2 system can also be used as the primary source of heat.
Note: On concrete floors, and to gain maximum efficiency, it is always advisable to install a thermal barrier of insulation board of 6mm minimum thickness directly under the heating.
VPS Underfloor Heating
- Secure Payments
- No Hassle Returns Policy
- Trade Customers Welcome
Thermopads Electric Underfloor Heating 150 w/m2 Mat Kits
Thermopads Electric Underfloor Heating kits consists of a twin conductor heating element ready fixed with uniform spacing onto a tough pressure sensitive self-adhesive fibreglass mesh, providing evenly distributed heat and excellent adhesive properties to facilitate fixing to the sub-floor – supply only needed at one end via a 3 metre long armoured cold lead.
Thermopads Underfloor Heating Mat Kits
Thermopads under tile heating mats are available in outputs of 150 and 200 w/m2, and a large range of sizes allows you to select the ideal underfloor heating system, whatever your room dimensions or the shape of your room. A wide selection in sizes simplifies design and installation.
The mats are 500mm wide and installations are completed in only a short time due to the ease of rolling out the matting side by side, and facility to remove heating cable from the mat, to fit any shape of room. The mat can be cut and turned with ease to run in strips side by side. These simple procedures are explained in the installation instructions.
Heating elements are thin to provide a low profile in the floor.
- Each Thermopads electric underfloor heating kit has a Lifetime Guarantee.
- Thermopads UFH kits offer customers an effective, reliable heating system compatible with tiles and various other forms of floor coverings. However, methods of installation can vary so please get in touch with one of our Underfloor Heating experts on 0141 459 3141 or email email@example.com
- Our Electric UFH kits come with all you need to get your project up and running with a full colour, detailed instruction manual
- Very thin profile makes it ideally suited for renovations
- Sturdy flouropolymer insulated heating elements make it extra safe and robust.
- Cables do not include any PVC coatings.
- CE marked with EAC, UL, CSA, VDE, SEMKO, and FIMKO approvals.
- Compliant with all new 17th Edition IEE Regulations
- Certified as per IEC / EN 60335
Please Note: be sure to choose an Electric UFH Kit that will cover 90% of the floor. It is always better to buy slightly less than required than too much rather because a cable kit cannot be cut to fit or shortened in any way.