Honeywell CMT707A1029 7 Day Programmable Hardwired Stat
This product is now obsolete.
Out of stock
Honeywell 7 Day Programmable Hardwired Stat (CMT707A1029)
The Honeywell 7 Day Programmable Hardwired Stat is designed for social housing provider and specifier market needs by providing automatic time and temperature control of domestic heating premises. Large LCD display with simple to program and easy to use functionality. No installer links or switches on the back of the unit means no adjustment is required for combi boilers and most central heating systems.
The CM700 range has a scheduled maintenance alert, fault diagnostic mode and automatic Summer/Winter time change to assist in maintenance. The range caters for all requirements with hard-wired or wireless versions and 1 day or 7 day programming. Two wire, volt free connections are ideal for use with combination boilers. A simple user guide is now available in the Download Centre under ‘Quick Install’.
The CM700 (CM707, CM702 or CM701) is a modern programmable room thermostat based on Honeywell’s proven CM20 programming philosophy.
To further improve the ease of use and assist installation, this product includes a large LCD display and an ‘OK’ button.
Used for general purpose control of boilers, zone valves, circulation pumps, thermal actuators, electric heaters, heat pumps etc. in heating systems.
- Ergonomic user interface featuring an ‘OK-button’.
- Large LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) Screen with backlight.
- 7-day heating program to match your lifestyle, whilst maximising energy savings.
- 4 independent temperature levels per day (from 5°C to 35°C).
- Holiday button saves energy by letting you reduce the temperature for 1 to 99 days.
- Automatic Summer/Winter Time Change.
- Optimum Start to achieve the right temperature at the right time.
- Built-in Memory holds the user program indefinitely.