Honeywell CM907 7 Day Programmable Thermostat
This product is now obsolete.
Out of stock
Honeywell CM907 7 Day Programmable Thermostat (CMT907A1041)
The Honeywell CM907 7 day Programmable Thermostat. It is designed to provide automatic time and temperature control of domestic heating or cooling systems in domestic or light commercial premises. The slim, ultra modern design complements the extra large LCD screen with the Line of Text (LoT) display and function buttons to ensure simplified programming and operation for all users.
The CM907 can be used to control the heating circuit in a Sundial S or Y Plan system and is particularly well suited to control combination boiler installations or additional zones in an S Plan Plus system. The CM907 has been designed for applications where the householder has different heating needs for various times of the day and different days of the week to maximise energy efficiency. Two wire, volt free connections are ideal for use with combination boilers.
- Slim, ultra modern design
- Continuous time, day & date displayed in extra large LCD with user-friendly Line of Text display
- Automatic Summer/Winter time change
- Auto, manual, override and off modes
- 7 day programming
- Battery powered (with low-power indicator)
- Up to six independent time & temperature settings
- Volt free connections
- Optional backlight
- Optional optimum start
- Burner ‘ON’ symbol
- Energy saving TPI control (see FAQ TPI Control)
- Optimum Start